SHOTMAKER MINI Standard Shoots balls to any one, two, or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or oscillates randomly.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Two-button Wireless Remote.Warranty.Shotmaker Mini is backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor.
Ordering a tennis ball machine, charger “Smart Battery Charger” is also included.